After deciding to making "a new start" in life, Tobias symbolizes his philosophy by getting a custom license plate reading ANUSTART which nearly everybody reads as "anus tart".
- Lindsay and her cabbie yell at "anus tart". (4x3 — "Indian Takers")
- When Tobias approaches the Model Home a crew member of John Beard's To Entrap a Local Predator: Orange County Edition: Super Creeps refers to him as an "anus tart". (4x5 — "A New Start")
- James Carr is taken aback by the license plate. (4x3 — "Indian Takers") (4x5 — "A New Start")
- DeBrie Bardeaux starred in a Straightbait video titled "anus tart", thinking Tobias' license plate said the same. (4x5 — "A New Start")
- A prison guard calls Tobias "anus tart" in prison. (4x8 — "Red Hairing") (4x9 — "Smashed")
- Lucille Bluth calls Tobias "Anus tart" and the narrator mentions she's never seen the license plate. (4x9 — "Smashed")
- The valet at the Gothic Asshole calls for "anus tart" and G.O.B. claims the keys. (4x11 — "A New Attitude")
Narrator: And that's when Tobias got some more bad news...
Lucille: Hello, anus tart.
Narrator: And she never even saw the license plate.From "Smashed"