Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Church and State Fair is a Newport Beach event. When the State Fair was cancelled due to low funds, the wealthy evangelist Robert Patterson (parody of real-world Pat Robertson) funded the fair and was thus named The Church and State Fair". Many traditional fair events were re-imagined to incorporate religious doctrine. ("Notapusy")
In addition to several stalls and general amusement faire contests, the fair includes:
- The Father-Son Triathlon, which Michael and Steve Holt took part in. It consisted of seveal tricycles, five inflatable pools, and fathers and sons being manacled together.
- Miss Inner Beauty, an 'inner-beauty' pageant, which Hope Loblaw, Ann Veal and Surely Fünke took part in.
- A state-sponsored Startled Straight tent, intended to scare young offenders into going straight, which George was asked to speak at.
- A church-sponsored Startled Straight tent, intended to scare young gay men into a heterosexual lifestyle, which George actually spoke at.
- An army recruitment tent with two entrances, which George Michael visits:
- One entrance labelled 'Looking for Meaning? God Welcomes You', sponsored by the Department for Weights and Measures, with a sign saying 'Free Sports Bottle!' nearby.
- One entrance labelled 'Be a Man. Join the Army', with a sign saying 'Free Hats' next to it.
- (They are indeed free hats and sports bottles.)
- A tug-of-war contest between firemen and members of the Jewish community.
- A tent with various attractions such as:
- 'Worlds Biggest Priest'
- 'Amazing Phenomenons: See a DMV clerk not on break!'
- 'Siamese smog inspectors'
- 'Non-Bearded Nun'
- A corndog stand with "All the crucifixin's"
- A replica Humvee and replica Popemobile