Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Given the Bluth family's numerous legal troubles, the courthouse is a commonly recurring locale. Events take place both inside and outside of the courthouse.
- The charges against George Bluth are read for the first time, but a fight between G.O.B., Michael, and Buster over Marta upstages Judge Lionel Ping's proceedings. ("Beef Consommé")
- The Bluth family prepares for the upcoming trial at the courthouse and learn that Maggie Lizer will be the prosecuting attorney. ("Altar Egos")
- George Bluth submits to a polygraph at the courthouse. ("Let 'Em Eat Cake")
- Maggie Lizer and Loretta sue Skip Church's Bistro for making Loretta fat. ("Out on a Limb")
- George turns himself into the authorities but switches Oscar out for himself instead. ("Righteous Brothers")
- G.O.B. performs the Free Chicken Illusion outside the courthouse ("For British Eyes Only")