Given the Bluth family's numerous legal troubles, the courthouse is a commonly recurring locale. Events take place both inside and outside of the courthouse.
- The charges against George Bluth are read for the first time, but a fight between G.O.B., Michael, and Buster over Marta upstages Judge Lionel Ping's proceedings. ("Beef Consommé")
- The Bluth family prepares for the upcoming trial at the courthouse and learn that Maggie Lizer will be the prosecuting attorney. ("Altar Egos")
- George Bluth submits to a polygraph at the courthouse. ("Let 'Em Eat Cake")
- Maggie Lizer and Loretta sue Skip Church's Bistro for making Loretta fat. ("Out on a Limb")
- George turns himself into the authorities but switches Oscar out for himself instead. ("Righteous Brothers")
- G.O.B. performs the Free Chicken Illusion outside the courthouse ("For British Eyes Only")