Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Marry me!" is a recurring quote usually said by Maeby Fünke when people grew suspicious of her young age.
- Maeby says "marry me!" to many people while working underage at Tantamount Studios. ("Switch Hitter") ("Queen for a Day") One reader excitedly agrees, but she simply walks away. ("Meat the Veals")
- Maeby flips it and says "babysit me!" to a guard at Balboa Towers. ("Meat the Veals")
- Maeby accidentally tells Michael "marry me!" forgetting the boundaries of the misdirection. ("The Immaculate Election")
- Michael says "Marry me" to Rita — and means it. ("Mr. F")
- Michael says "marry me!" to Nellie when he learns how much money she makes as a prostitute. ("Family Ties")
- G.O.B. says "marry me!" to Ann when she gives him personal space. She takes it literally, agrees, and within seconds G.O.B. is too far gone to take it back. ("Colony Collapse")
- When Maeby orders a drink at a bar she attempts to use "marry me" instead of showing her ID. ("Señoritis")
Mort Meyers: Well, if you want to get it made, I’m the guy who has to see it. You’re the Fünke everyone’s talking about? What are you, like, 15?
Maeby: Marry me.
Mort Meyers: Everyone thinks I look young too. So, who you thinking about?From "Switch Hitter"
Mort Meyers: Did you get the stack of scripts that I sent you? ’Cause you certainly look well-rested.
Maeby: Marry me.
Mort Meyers: Ha! I need your notes on those tomorrow. You want to have a drink?
Maeby: Yeah. Why don’t we ask your wife to come with us?
Mort Meyers: Okay, then, I’ll see you tomorrow.
Maeby: Okay.From "Queen for a Day"
Michael: Yeah. Why aren’t you in school right now?
Maeby: Marry me! ...I’m so sorry. I forgot who I was talking to.From "The Immaculate Election"
Executive: I’m sorry, I can’t read what you wrote on this buck slip. You got the handwriting of a 15-year-old.
Maeby: “15-year-old.” Marry me!
Jeff The Reader: Hey, I’m almost done with that coverage. I can bring it out to you tonight. Are you still at the Balboa Towers?
Narrator: Maeby had used her grandmother’s address so as to not arouse suspicion at home. This required convincing the guard she was several years younger than her age.
Mario: Boy, you get a lot of mail from that movie studio.
Maeby: I write a lot of letters to movie stars.
Mario: You seem a little old for that.
Maeby: Baby-sit me!
Jeff The Reader: That place seems so old for you.
Maeby: I’ll send Dr. Epstein your compliments. And may I add, “marry me”?
Jeff The Reader: Okay!From "Meat the Veals"
Rita: Good-bye, Michael. You know, I really did fancy you. I can’t stay here now.
Michael: Marry me!
Michael: Let me marry you. You can get a green card, stay here, and we can see if this works. I know it sounds crazy, but... This will give us a chance to get away from both of our families and see if this works. Might be fun.From "Mr. F"
Michael: Even if we’re not related, I think I would like for you to work here. You’re very, very good at it. What you do for a job is not really a great way to make a living, you know?
Nellie: I make 300 grand a year.
Michael: Marry me! ...It’s weird on so many levels.From "Family Ties"
Ann: We had a great night together. I understand if you need your space.
G.O.B.: Oh, marry me!
Ann: Yes. Yes I'll marry you G.O.B.!
Narrator: Of course G.O.B. meant it in the showbizy way his niece had always used when she was accused of being too young. But like many evangelicals, Ann took it literally.
Ann: I'm getting married!From "Colony Collapse"