Lucille finds that her children have already started divvying up her things and adjusts to her new home.
As the SEC chased Lucille down on the RMS Queen Mary, Lucille got the Hot Cops to shovel coal in the engine room while she steer the boat out to sea. Buster fell overboard but she kept going until Lucille Austero called her and mocked her about her arrest. Due to "sea rage" Lucille decided to turn the boat around to have the last laugh against Lucille 2, but the Queen Mary capsized. At the harbormaster's lodge, Lucille came up with her testimony — that she was turning around to rescue Buster.
Days later she returned home and lived with Buster for three months until her arraignment where nobody showed up but Barry and Lucille 2. Unable to use her sob story of wanting to rescue her son, she questioned Lucille 2 but the women's passive aggressive jabs eventually just turned into aggressive taunts. Lucille was sent to the Orange County Correctional Facility L.I.T.E. — a luxury white collar prison. George visits and offers her protection in prison via China Garden's aunt Olive Garden. Lucille joins their Triad gang and gets them to invest in the wall. Years pass and no progress is made on the wall so the Triads try to get Lucille killed with a noodle shank. She meets with George who promises he will convince Michael to sign away his rights to the Bluth Company so they can build a fake wall to trigger a government payment. He sends Lucille a video of him driving around a Hal & Burton's Frozen Goat Cream silo.
Upon seeing the inmates and guards of her prison have begun divvying up her belongings, Lucille calls Austerity and gets herself admitted to rehab. Tobias is her counselor and although she refuses to talk in session, she sits and stares at him every session. When Argyle Austero suggests to Tobias that Fantastic 4: An Action Musical needs a villain, Tobias writes the part during his session with Lucille who thinks he is insulting her. She nearly breaks down and cries and he interrupts her. She agrees to audition for the part because she wants to use the performance at Cinco de Cuatro to flee to the sea. Oscar calls Austerity looking for "Lucille 2", his current flame, but at Austerity Lucille Bluth is "Lucille 2" and he agrees to flee with her on the night of Cinco, but Lucille thinks he is George.
Michael visits and he signs away his rights to the Bluth Company and Lucille signs away her rights to the Untitled Michael B. Project. Michael tells her that he suspects G.O.B. is "the other man" Rebel is seeing and Lucille suggests he use Gene Parmesan to be sure. During Fantastic 4 rehearsal Lucille insults DeBrie and shatters her confidence. On the night of Cinco, Lucille runs into George who admits that he and Oscar have both been seeing her and that he has lost his sex drive. She demands a real divorce from him. Oscar then arrives and agrees to abscond with her but Lucille notices a Lucille Austero sticker on him and pushes him away too. Tobias arrives, needing someone to replace DeBrie as Sue Storm in the musical and tells her "you're not the villain". Lucille thinks he is saying this as her theralyst and agrees that she is just misunderstood and is mean as an act of self-defense.
Lucille walks away to make one last stop before Fantastic 4: An Action Musical performs. At the same time, a bloody stair car is shown and Lucille Austero has disappeared. At the same time, Marky Bark and Tobias explode in their boat, having placed the wrong luggage on the Herbert Love float.
- Main Cast
- Jessica Walter as Lucille Bluth
- David Cross as Tobias Fünke
- Jeffrey Tambor as George Bluth and Oscar Bluth
- Jason Bateman as Michael Bluth
- Portia de Rossi as Lindsay Bluth Fünke
- Will Arnett as G.O.B.
- Tony Hale as Buster Bluth
- Carter Hastings as Lem
- Henry Winkler as Barry Zuckerkorn
- John Beard as Himself
- Tommy Tune as Argyle Austero
- Andy Richter as Emmett Richter
- Kristen Wiig as Young Lucille Bluth
- Ron Howard as Himself
- Chris Diamantopoulos as Marky Bark
- Maria Bamford as Debrie Bardeaux
- Martin Mull as Gene Parmesan
- Liza Minnelli as Lucille Austero
- Mac Brandt as Coast guardsman
- Bernie Kopell as Judge Kornzucker
- Max Winkler as Young Barry Zuckerkorn
- Amy Hill as Noh
- Suzanne Whang as Olive Garden
- Bobby Lee a Mrs. Oh
- Peter Giles as RAPHOCWCPS narrator
- Dana Powell as Crab shack worker
- Maggie Rowe as Minni Fourgerer
- Daisy Galvis as Chona
- Nicole Miller as Partier
- Liza Minnelli's entertainment career
- The Sterile Cuckoo - Lucille 2 was called a sterile cuckoo bird by Lucille Bluth. The Sterile Cuckoo was one of Liza Minnelli's first films.
- Bob Fosse - Lucille Austero's clinic contains a poster of Bob Fosse. Fosse directed the film Cabaret, for which Minnelli won an Oscar for best actress. He also produced and directed the television concert, Liza with a "Z", which she starred in.
- Olive Garden - Lucille says that she got China Garden's aunt Olive to offer them "unlimited bread". The restaurant Olive Garden is known for offering unlimited breadsticks.
- Gangie - Lucille is upset that one of the guards compares her to Gangie (a monster from the fictional horror movie that Maeby had produced called "Gangie"). The irony of this situation is that the monster is actually based on a picture Maeby took of Lucille after undergoing a face-lift years earlier.
- I don't know what I expected - Michael finds a dead dove in a bag labeled "Dove (bar) do not eat", just as he did in "Top Banana", and says, "I probably should have expected that."
- Love Each Other - The message is taped onto the feet of one of G.O.B.'s dead doves.
- No Touching - Lucille's prison has "NO TOUCHING" signs visible in the dayroom.
- Noodle Stab - Lucille is threatened with a prison shiv made of a sharpened dry noodle. George referred to his limp erection during sex as a "noodle stab" in "Borderline Personalities."
- Afternoon Delight - The narrator states that Oscar went to visit Lucille 2 for an "afternoon delight"
- Gene Parmesan - Lucille screams on being surprised by Gene, whose entire disguise consists of the letters "ARY" being taped over his "GENE" name badge to make it "GARY".
- Motion sickness - Gene gets nauseous when he tries to look through binoculars while the car is in motion, just as Buster does in "Double Crossers".
- You're out of the marriage - Lucille's announcement to George that she wants a real divorce echoes the way Michael tells multiple family members, "You're out of the movie."
- Ostriches - There is an ostrich piñata hanging on the stall behind Lucille and Tobias when they run into each other at Cinco.
- Don't want to be invisible - After Lucille mistakes Tobias recasting her from villain to Invisible Girl for a metaphor about her personality, this line from the Fantastic Four musical plays in the background.
- Matching suitcases - Marky Bark blows up the boat that he and Tobias are aboard instead of the Love boat due to a mix-up with Tobias and Lindsay's matching suitcases from "Indian Takers".
- Chicken Dan's - Gene Parmesan works a second job at this restaurant, which sounds a lot like "chicken dance."
- Lucille's Number - Lucille's prison number is 07734 - which is "hello" spelled backwards in "numeric" form.
- Who killed Lucille 2? — Lucille 2's crime scene is seen for the first time.
- Saltines — Several vodka bottles are hidden in Lucille's box of saltines. The same is seen later in "Off the Hook".
Lucille: Thank you so much for coming to be my witness. You're such a large shareholder... Oh. I've made a pun!
Lucille 2: Oh, how could I not do it for my oldest friend? Oh! Now I've gone and done a double.
Lucille: A double. Like your pre-surgery chin.
Lucille 2: Or your post-breakfast drink.
Lucille: We just need to get Michael to sign a release. He sold his shares, but he could still claim that he deserves a piece. Or worse, find out and blow the whistle. Where the hell did we go wrong with that kid?
George: Probably where we went wrong with the others, I don't know.
Tobias: This woman is a villain.
Lucille: You think I'm a villain too? My children are all waiting for me to die so they can divvy up my stuff, my Chinese gang mates were getting ready to noodle stab me, and even one of the guards called me "Gangie," and he was talking about the monster movie. He thinks that horrible monster looks like me. So fine, you want to call me a villain, I accept it! I'm your villain!
Tobias: Uh, actually I was writing down a casting breakdown for the role of Lucia for my Fantastic Four musical.
- → See more quotes from "Queen B." at Transcript of Queen B..
- In the opening credits, Lucille's instrument is a violin.
- Maeby and George Michael do not appear in this episode.
- → See 105 pictures from Queen B. at Images from Queen B..
|SEASON FOUR EPISODES|
|Season One • Season Two • Season Three • Season Four • Season Five|