- High school ethics teacher Beth Baerly was obsessed with Saddam Hussein as a leader, and George Michael makes her a collage of Saddam Hussein images. She makes the class cupcakes with Saddam faces. ("Shock and Aww")
- George Bluth admits to Michael that he may be guilty of "light treason". ("Shock and Aww")
- George asks G.O.B. to make some books disappear which are stored inside a cooler reading "H. MADDAS" which is stored on the Lucille. Kitty manages to keep it from getting destroyed. ("Missing Kitty")
- FOX 6 reports that Model Homes are found in Iraq. ("Let 'Em Eat Cake")
- G.O.B. finds a contract signed between Saddam Hussein and George Bluth in the walls of the Bluth Company offices. George steals it and it is never seen again. ("The One Where Michael Leaves")
- George and Lucille had an anniversary party in Iraq, and Qusay Hussein (Saddam's son) was present. ("The Immaculate Election")
- Kitty returns with the "H. MADDAS" cooler and George claims it has evidence to free him. G.O.B. then accidentally destroys the evidence by dropping it into a pool. ("Spring Breakout")
- A photo of George and Saddam shaking hands is uncovered. ("For British Eyes Only")
- G.O.B. travels to Iraq to destroy some model homes and is arrested. Michael and Buster fly over to rescue him and discover that George was set up by a British syndicate to build houses to monitor Saddam Hussein. ("Exit Strategy")
- Several Saddam Hussein look-alikes are found living in a model house in Iraq. The website IMNOSCAR.COM claims that Saddam was still alive in Iraq, while a look-alike was being tried for his crimes. ("Exit Strategy")
- → See and enjoy 6 pictures of Saddam Hussein at Images of Saddam Hussein.
- Saddam Hussein on Wikipedia
"Shock and Aww"
"For British Eyes Only",