Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tantamount Studios is the film production studio where Maeby Fünke cons her way into a job as a film producer. Mort Meyers is also a key producer at Tantamount Studios. Tobias also is hired as a security guard there and auditions for the role of "Confidence Man #2".
Tobias visits Tantamount Studios to talk up the Fünke name but forgets to say it when he auditions. Instead, Mort thinks Maeby is the buzzworthy Fünke and assumes her a film producer. ("Switch Hitter") She and Mort work together for nearly a year making several films including Almost Cousins ("Righteous Brothers") and Gangee ("Making a Stand") until she is fired for only being 16 years old. ("Exit Strategy") She returns to pitch a TV series about the Bluth family which Ron Howard thought would make a better movie. ("Development Arrested")
Mort was fired from Tantamount when he passed on the rights for The Hunger Games. ("Señoritis")
- Homeless Dad ("The One Where They Build a House")
- Junk ("The One Where They Build a House")
- The Young Man and the Beach ("Switch Hitter") ("Hand to God") ("Spring Breakout")
- Almost Cousins ("Righteous Brothers")
- Remake of A Thoroughly Polite Dustup ("Notapusy")
- Love, Indubitably ("Mr. F")
- The Ocean Walker ("The Ocean Walker")
- The Gangee series ("Making a Stand")
- Snowboarding School #2 ("S.O.B.s")
- In "The One Where They Build a House", Lindsay dates a movie star who turns out to be homeless. By the end of the episode, it turns out that it is actually Tom Jane filming the movie Homeless Dad which is being filmed by Tantamount Studios.
- A banner for Homeless Dad can be seen outside the studio, which Tobias accidentally rips-off while driving the Stair Car. ("Switch Hitter")
- In "Señoritis" as Mort drives out of the studio the sign reads "Tantamount Pictures."