Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Cornballer is first introduced in "Bringing Up Buster".
- Michael can be seen eating a Cornball while driving alongside his son in the beginning of "Staff Infection".
- Maggie Lizer has a Cornballer in her house in "Altar Egos".
- George Bluth is wanted in Mexico for the sale of the dangerous Cornballer, as seen in "The One Where They Build a House" and "¡Amigos!".
- A Spanish version of the Cornballer commercial is seen in "The One Where They Build a House" and "¡Amigos!".
- When Michael works in the supply closet of the Bluth Company offices in "¡Amigos!" a Cornballer and Cornball mix can be seen on the shelves.
- George is nicknamed the "Frito Bandito" by a Mexican political cartoon in the newspaper El Guardian in "Good Grief". The Frito Bandito was a culturally insensitive mascot used to sell Fritos corn chips from 1967 to 1971.
- In "Righteous Brothers" Oscar burns his fingers on The Cornballer, trying to save Buster from burning his fake hand. When Oscar is incarcerated as George, he is unable to use his fingerprints to verify his identity.